this page is presently under construction
Professor Gordon’s video series on Court Systems …
- Introduction to the Court System
- What is the Role of Judiciary in the Legal System?
- What is Standing to Sue?
- Who are the Primary Players in the Judicial System?
- Other Players in the Judicial System
- What are Class Actions?
- Types of Judges in State and Federal Judiciary
- Role of Appellate Court in Judicial System
- Trial Court Judge
- Appellate Judge
- What Are International Law Courts And Their Function?
- What Are Article I Federal Courts?
- What Are Article III Federal Courts?
- What Are Article IV Territorial Courts?
- Appeal to US Federal Circuit Court
- Appeal to US Supreme Court
- State Court System
- Appeal of State Court Decision
- Can State Courts Hear Federal Matters, 1
- Can State Courts Hear Federal Matters, 2
Administrative Law Courts
- Administrative and Legislative Courts
- Appeal from Administrative Courts
- Judicial Authority to Review Administrative Court Decisions
Jurisdiction And Venue
- How do you obtain Personal Jurisdiction?
- What is Personal Jurisdiction in Federal Court?
- What is Personal Jurisdiction in State Court?
- What is Subject – Matter Jurisdiction in Courts?
- What is the Minimum Contact Standard for Personal Jurisdiction?
- What is Venue?
- Introduction to Civil Litigation
- What is a Civil Lawsuit?
- Who are the Parties to Litigation?
- What is a Trial Court Judge?
- What are the Steps in a Civil Trial?
- What are Pleadings?
- Jury Selection
- What are Motions?
- What is Discovery?
- What is the Scope of Discovery in a Civil Lawsuit?
- What is the Burden of Proof in a Civil Trial?
- How is a Civil Trial Decided?
- Appeal of a Civil Trial
- Enforcement of a Civil Judgment
- What is Res Judicata?